Monday, March 15, 2021

Video with some great ideas

It was a pretty lazy weekend just watching curling.

I did check through my matboard stash but didn't find anything that caught my eye so Joanne looked through hers and found a great piece I think will work in my Motivational project. Joanne will bring it over tomorrow along with the roombox I bought from Pat at the garage sale. We have quite a wonderful network of club members who get garage sale purchases to other members. So hopefully I'll get back working tomorrow.

Did some cooking and baking for the freezer today.

On a mini note though I watched this video showing a kit being put together. The video is about 20 minutes long (if kits only took that short time in real life, my stash certainly wouldn't have as many UFOs) but there are some ideas and techniques that you might want to try for the T2T challenge. One is particular is a tea pot made from a bead and some wire. For the T2T, you could use a paper clip for the wire - and even a plastic covered paper clip to make coloured spout and handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment