Saturday, March 13, 2021

No work done...

Busy watching curling....Matt's still going strong...one more game tonight then the final playofffs tomorrow.

Yesterday, Joanne picked up the flooring that I had bought from Tina at the garage sale. Each sheet is 8 1/2" x 12". Already thinking what I might do with them.

These would be a bit pricey to ship but if you work in 1:48, she does wonderful flooring for that. Her etsy shop is here.




Sunni also stopped by to pick up some foam for Pat and dropped off wonderful matchbox minis from Germany...one for Barb and this one for me.
I've got a few things before curling starts at 6:30 so I'll sign off for now. Depending on how the curling goes, may write tomorrow. If not, see you Monday.
 

3 comments:

  1. Figured out how to use my paper napkin for the T2T challenge; it won't be seen in the finished product, but I took photos to prove it is there....
    I'm really enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Maureen, Marijke's comment sounds intriguing, doesn't it? I love the flooring you bought. I know you'll find a good use for it. - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That matchbox!!! The flooring also looks interesting and like something that could save a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete