Wednesday, March 24, 2021

More trash to treasure

I used the fun foam to make a seat for the chair. 


    I cut three pieces for the seat of the chair, hollowed out the middle piece and put a piece of the cotton ball inside.







I cut three pieces of foamcore 2 1/4" x 1".


Stacked the three pieces and drilled holes in the four corners.


Then I put four round, tooled toothpicks through the holes in the first piece of foamcore and added glue around the bottom of the hole to stabilize it.



When that glue had dried, I added a second level of foamcore and glued that in place.


Added the third level of foamcore and let that dry.

 Will take another look at the list tomorrow but think I'm getting there....

2 comments:

  1. You're really moving along, Maureen. I keep spending so much time on little details that I many never be finished. Yes, I will. I promised myself I would have the pictures to you on Tuesday and I'm gonna do it! Love the etagere! Looks great. - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful so far! Clever thinking on the materials!

    ReplyDelete