Friday, March 5, 2021

Egg carton minis

I don't have pictures of making these because I just sort of threw them together as samples before a meeting. 

I buy my eggs 18 at a time so this is my egg carton. Because it's three rows wide, a couple of the 'divider' pieces are a bit higher than those in a two row wide carton.


Well here's a chair, flower pot, lamp, two small plates and a basket.
I did a Google search for "egg carton miniature furniture. and got the idea for this chair. I used one of the taller divider pieces for the base. When I first made this, I thought I might use gesso as my 'extra' supply choice to give it a smooth finish. But not so sure about that now so will leave it like this for now.
I used one of the smaller divider pieces as a lamp shade, a small straw for the pole and part of an eraser for the base. Have pretty much rethought this one and will probably change the pole and base.

The flower pot will be filled with tea from the tea bag for dirt and will contain a plant made from a large chenille stem (oversized pipe cleaner).

The aquarium is coming along but very slowly. Have two more fish and more water to add. Will show it to you when it's finished.

Still playing around in my head with a few more ideas.


2 comments:

  1. Gracias Isabel. Es muy divertido pensar en ideas sobre cómo usar algunas de las cosas de la lista.

    ReplyDelete