Wednesday, March 3, 2021

If it were a snake,

 it would have bit me...

That was one of my Dad's sayings. You know - something SO obvious that it's right there in your face.

When I decided to make the aquarium, I thought back to M.E.E. member, Jillian, who taught us a great workshop on making 'water'.

She had mentioned using Craft clear glue from Dollarama so most of us (I think) went out and bought it. For $1.25, how could we go wrong.

So I KNEW I had some...

Now at the end of one of my worktables, I keep all my big bottles of glue! It wasn't there...

so I kept looking and looking and looking and couldn't find it.....

So Joanne calls and we're discussing my tale of woe... and she asks me about something (can't remember what) but I go into my workroom to check it out and....lo and behold..

There...right before my eyes..are my two shoeboxes of glues.. AND I spot the clear glue I have been searching for for days.


4 comments:

  1. Oh yes...I'm so familiar with this concept its ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we all?! Lat time I 'cleaned' my workroom, I put a bunch of Christmas stuff in a new location and for months, I kept looking where it used to be.

      Delete
  2. Me suena tan familiar buscar, no encontrar y...tenerlo delante! jajaja!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Algunas cosas son iguales sin importar dónde viva. Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete