Wednesday, March 17, 2021

New roombox and matboard for motivational project

 I bought this roombox from Pat at our garage sale last week. The plexiglass front still has its protective cover so didn't show it. Just needs inside walls painted or papered and it's ready to go.



Motivational Project: I had checked through my stash of matboard and couldn't find anything that worked so Joanne checked hers and came up with this moiré finished piece that I thought would work. 

Then just as I was writing this, I remembered this paper I got at deSerres years ago. Took me awhile to find it since it used to be on a hanger in the closet but I had moved it to my wallpaper drawer  in my IKEA cabinet. I think it's what fit in my vision for the room.


8 comments:

  1. what a pretty paper, Maureen. The flowers themselves even seem to have a bot of a sheen to them. I look forward to seeing what you do with this project. - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers do have a sheen to them which will work well with the living room set that I got from Janet Harvey.

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty floral pattern and the color will play nice with so many others! I love it when we remember that we have the perfect thing in our stash! Have a fun mini-ing day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was thrilled when I remembered this paper...especially when I'm trying to use things out of my stash.

      Delete
  3. So far the choices made look lovely. How nice to have been able to 'find' what you needed in your own home. An empty room box just stirs the imagination doesn't it? Cheers, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if I can just finish the black and white room before I come up with ideas for the new room box. LOL

      Delete
  4. ¡La ilusión que hace encontrar esas cosas que encajan con lo que queremos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. El papel tapiz sin duda encaja con mi visión de una habitación en blanco y negro.

      Delete