Tuesday, March 23, 2021

T2T - A picture

This uses wrapping paper, greeting card, stickers and 2 coffee stir sticks.

Found this wrapping paper.

Went through my greeting cards and this was one that could be cut down to make a picture.

Here it is cut down.

Then I cut two strips from the wrapping paper to mat the picture. But, unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the mat in place.

Cut two coffee stir sticks to make the frame, then stained them.

This Flower Soft product has a wonderful selection of various gold stickers.

Here I've used 1 1/2 of those strips to decorate the frame pieces.

And ta-da! Here is my matted and framed picture!

Yippee! Get my first Covid immunization tonight!


 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect and so clever, Maureen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that picture framing job, Maureen. It truly looks like a real life one. I don't think anyone would know the difference if they didn't have the context! - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. I am really pleased with it. I want this box to be permanent as an example of making a room for no money.

      Delete