Friday, March 5, 2021

Another Club Challenge

 Our club has also issued another challenge. This one is to motivate members to complete UFOs - all those unfinished projects that we keep putting off.

Now, all my regular followers are unfortunately used to my starting a project. then leaving it for months/years. 

So I'm going to keep up the Trash to Treasure (deadline April 8) and also do the Motivational Challenge (deadline March 31).

For the Motivational Challenge, I will first finish the roombox for my black and white living room.

(I've put a sheet of paper across the mirror in the back for the photograph.)

So what I have to do to finish the roombox is:

Cover the mirror with matboard.
Cover the ceiling with matboard. (Possibly run a string of lights above it with the lights punched through it.)
Cover the floor with matboard or carpet.
Finish painting over the blue with charcoal paint.

This will be interesting....



4 comments:

  1. Maureen: I am so sorry I missed these first few March postings! I had checked every day in February but then got ties up and didn't check back. I am so intrigued by your trash to treasure challenge and will be mentioning in the next time I post on my blog. I think I will put my thinking cap on and try my hand at it myself, and encourage others to do the same. Perhaps those of us who want to try it can submit pictures of our final results to you, just as a thank you to the inspiration from your Club. Thanks so much for getting my brain back in gear! - Marilyn D, New Brunswick, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you will join in our T2T challenge. Those of you who do are welcomed to enter your projects in the T2T section of out 2021 virtual show.
    I am so looking forward to what you do.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero poder terminar al menos la caja de la habitación antes de fin de mes.

    ReplyDelete