Friday, September 6, 2024

As usual, waaay behind in posting

On August 22, a group of us met at Tina's to spend time with Viro, a lovely miniaturist from Mexico City, and her husband, Herman. Viro has been a dealer at the Tom Bishop Show in Chicago and is a member of an active miniature group in Mexico City. Fortunately for us, her English is very good - certainly much better than our almost non-existent Spanish.

She brought along a selection of small gifts from which I chose this one:
Picture on wood with a wooden angle on the back

She also brought along a small case of her work and a couple of the group bought some great pieces.

I wanted to give her my "City of St. Albert" mini book which I did. But while I was searching for it, I came across a set of mini postcards representing St. Albert that I had saved and forgotten about. So I printed them on poster paper (sort of a lighter weight photo paper) and was able to give a set to everyone who attended. 

They could be used as a set of postcards in 1:12 OR individually used as paintings in 1:48.



 Lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment