Friday, September 6, 2024

Another little story from August 30

There are a number of us in the building who have a lovely hairdresser who comes and cuts our hair every six weeks. On August 30, she came a day early (usually comes on Saturday) and brought her 12 year-old daughter along (with our advance permission) due to scheduling problems.

Daughter, Josie, is a lovely young lady who looked at my minis while Mom, Tay, cut my hair. 

Mine was the last haircut scheduled so when we were finished, I presented Josie with a small box someone had given me, a Christmas tree, a Christmas fireplace, some red felt for a carpet, some wallpaper for wainscoting, and a chair that I designed years ago.

I gave her a cardstock printout of the chair with a poinsettia design and showed her how to cut it out and fold it together.

It was a lovely visit and I wish we had had more time to spend together but they were off to a dental appointment.

I was, however, able to sent Tay a page of links to some of my favourite websites so that was a plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment