Thursday, August 15, 2024

What fun!!!

 I answered my door the other night, and as I did, a voice said "Don't open it so fast. I'm not finished looking!"

I'm used to this as I have a wonderful Joyce Buchanan miniature party hanging on my door and people really enjoy exploring it.



It was my next door neighbour and her niece who had rented the guest suite for a few days. I invited the niece to come over while they were here and take a look at my miniatures.

The niece and two of her young children stopped by tonight to enjoy my work. What a pleasure to show them what I've done. 

She was a wonderful woman who, although she is not a miniaturist, has an artist's soul and appreciated the work. The children recognized some of the more unusual items in each display and were some of the best ever behaved in my experience. (Except my own grandchildren, of course.) 

Love that the daughter said that next time they came, she wanted to see my works-in-progress finished.

It was a lovely evening.


1 comment:

  1. Siempre es un pacer disfrutar de lo que hacemos con los demás.
    Preciosa escena!!!

    ReplyDelete