Sunday, September 8, 2024

Back wall of the Art Gallery

 Well, I finally decided on the positioning of the art work on the back wall. Than I had to attach everything to the matboard. I've always used a web-type double sided tape to attach various things in my dollhouses and roomboxes. I used to get it at WalMart but hadn't been able to find it for quite some time. At one of our club garage sales, I did find a roll of double-sided carpet tape so I had a back up for the web style tape when I ran out. Managed to get these things in place with the web type until I needed to use the different tape for the three round red pieces.



While the back wall of matboard was dry-fitted to fit tightly against the back wall, I put a strip of the latest double sided tape across the top of the wall to ensure it stays in place.

So with the back wall in place, I'm ready to finish the room.

Have gone through my stash looking for things to fill in the round display pieces I bought from Liliana so will try out some of the possibilities tomorrow.

My DS Marie gave me this great number of brass balls lit by LEDs. I really want to use them somehow in this piece but just haven't figured out how to do it..



No comments:

Post a Comment