Saturday, April 24, 2021

Time to clean...

One of the best things about living alone is being able to spread my work all across the apartment. (Except the bedroom - that was one room  that Vern wanted free of miniatures - and I've kept that up.)

BUT, the worst thing about living alone is being able to spread my work all over! I had been quite proud of cleaning up after myself while I was working on the black and white living room but nonetheless, when it was finished, I had spread all over everywhere so my first step was to clean up the living room, kitchen counter and dining room.

Couch - I was working from here and had my miter-cutter, the saw 
for that, my knife, my X-Acto knife and who knows what else -
Coffee table

Love seat

Kitchen counters

Back of dining room with the T2T display and the B&W living room.

Dining room table

Card table

Now the fun begins with the workroom:


All these things need to be transferred to the accessory bulletin boards.

As bad as it looks, I got some work done on it today and it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

But I do have to get some other things done such as filing income tax so between cleaning and income tax, it may be a couple days before I post again.


4 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just thinking about everything you had to do! Congrats on getting it done (mostly)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling good about how well it's coming along. Will start dealing with paperwork tonight - and that, of course, won't sho.

      Delete
  2. Great work, Maureen! Cleaning up and organizing always feels so great when it's accomplished, and leaves you feeling like you can take on anything! Can't wait to see what stirs your next passion project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi. Will probably have about a week to decide the next project. Have two possibilities in mind.

      Delete