Thursday, April 22, 2021

Declaring the Black and White Room Finished

The lamp is in and the third table is repaired and in place.

The third table is in place with a book and a pair of glasses. (from the right)
 
From the front

From the left

From above.

 There are probably some accessories I could add but for now I'm stopping.

The lamp is not working but I'm too tired to try and find out what's wrong. It was working when I installed it and when I taped down the wires and glued the switch to the back right support but after I loaded the room, suddenly it wasn't.

Anyway, I'm going to put the glass front back in place and call it a day.

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely regardless of the lamp. I think my favorite touch is the knitted afghan over the back of the chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila. The afghan was made by my friend, Rosalle. She does the loveliest crochet work and I use a lot of it in my scenes.

      Delete
  2. The room looks wonderful, Maureen. As for the lamp - the wires for these little lights are so tiny I do find they can easily slip apart even inside the shrink tubing. I usually check that first - and it's always been the case for me. Good luck! - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that later but for now, I'm just going to leave it. But I am pleased with the room itself.

      Delete
  3. It's lovely, Maureen! And the fireplace works perfectly! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodi. I'm so glad I was able to keep the fireplace.

      Delete