Thursday, September 21, 2023

Waaay off topic - RL tip about window screens

As I said, way off topic but...

With all the pollen in the air and the particulates from the forest fires, my balcony door screen was looking really grungy. I had seen this hint on line but never tried it until this morning. (I've sometimes cleaned screens by removing them and cleaning them in the bathtub but not really convenient to do it with the screen door.) 


I took my lint roller (from IKEA if it matters) and rolled it along the screen on both sides, renewing the adhesive as it got dirty. WOW! I think I used about 15-20 sections of the roller to do the screen but it looked almost like new when I was finished. Can really recommend this! And it only took about 20 minutes to do.

Then, of course, when I told DD Leanne about it, she said, "Well, of course. Doesn't everyone know that?"

Obviously not.

So if it's as new to you as it was to me, you might want to try it. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment