Monday, September 25, 2023

Last final touches to the nursery

 I was waiting for the book instructions to be posted on the club's website so I could make sure I put "Love You Forever" together properly. 

Now, that is a book I ordered specially from Tina but if you go to our website for last Tuesday's class, you can get all the lessons and book covers to make all kinds of books for your dollhouse. Click here.

The sheet of pages and cover

The pages cut out


Ready to go to be stitched.

OOPS! Missed the stitching and gluing stage.

Stitched and glued

Trimmed down to the book pages.

And here's the cover (sorry it's so blurry)

The finished book....

This is a beautiful little angel that my friend Cheryl made for me years ago. Unfortunately, the silver has tarnished but it's still a piece made with a lot of love. And it will fit in the empty spot in the cupboard.





No comments:

Post a Comment