Friday, September 15, 2023

As good as it gets for now...

 What I have  so far to go into the nursery:

Selection of readable books plus three wooden ones

Finally found the Disney princess doll and she's just a fraction too tall to fit on the shelf.
 The rubber ducky is from a set of Dollarama push pins.
A set of Disney nursery dishes

A great set of children's blocks by Shelley Acker in Nova Scotia. In my stash for 15 or 16 years.

Some wonderful clothes but since the change table drawers don't open, not sure how they'll be displayed. Hoping to find a coat rack at the sale that I can hang them from. Dress in the upper left is by Rosalle as is the afghan on the rocking chair.

Sock monkey is also by Rosalle. Total length is 2".  Not sure how to display him.

Books, dishes and rubber ducky in the cabinet.

Blocks, car, train car and rabbit in the toy box.

So far....

I've ordered several things from dealers who will bring them to me on Sunday and I've one piece I hope to find on Sunday.

So until Sunday night, I declare this temporarily finished.

1 comment:

  1. Squee! This is all so adorable, Maureen! I can't believe you have even more coming for the nursery! What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete