Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Couple more things done in the nursery

It's actually a bit more  than it seems. Really!

My sister Marie took pictures of the wall in the actual nursery:



 Printed them first on a transparency but the plastic was just too thick to cut out properly so I ended up printing them on regular paper.

Finally got them all cut out for the wall but don't think I'll glue them in place until tomorrow as I rushed hanging the family pictures and I ended up with one that will forever be "that picture that just won't hang straight".


I did, however, cut out an extra elephant and tiger and glued them to the toy box and garbage can.


Once the wall art is added, I will be able to put in the furniture....which I think I have now got my final positioning.

Then I can start adding the accessories. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment