Monday, April 24, 2023

I am SO blessed....

that my daughter Leanne and my three sisters, Shirley, Carol and Marie, often pick up little things to add to my stash although none of them are miniaturists themselves.

Marie and Carol came out today to spend two days with Shirley and me. It's the first time in a long while since all four of us have been together at the same time so tomorrow night, we're having dinner at Shirley's and we'll celebrate Marie's decade birthday (which isn't actually until next month) with the birthday pig

While all of my family contributes to my stash, Marie goes to more garage sales than the others, so she often comes up with a few more things.

JACKPOT!!

First these lovely little Christmas pieces. From the bottom of the base, they are 1 3/4" tall.


If I do the little Christmas tables for Meals on Wheels this year, they will be a big addition.

(Drum roll, please)....

Then these incredible pieces of art by Louise Olinger of Canmore AB. These are from her Christmas ornament collection.


The matted pictures themselves are 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" and are just wonderful.

So I Googled Louise Olinger and found her work at https://www.olingerart.com/ .WOW!!

Her Christmas ornaments are, on average, $10. Cdn. and her fridge magnets are on average $7. Cdn. 

I think I see a gallery showing of Louise's art in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment