Monday, April 10, 2023

China shop epilog

 I really like this roombox BUT it's so far from the builds that I used to make.

With the exception of the demi-lune table in the front right, I didn't make anything in it.

On the other hand, I really cleared out a bunch of the pieces in my stash so I guess that's a plus.

There were more than ziploc bags than shown. There are 30 plus push pins from my bulletin boards.

  And only one furniture box. And the containers for the table settings and the glassware.

Just counted and there are 184 pieces, not counting the furniture.


One more tweak:

I painted the front of the light fixture white over the grey. Think it makes a big difference.


4 comments:

  1. It always feels so good to finally properly display our treasured pieces! Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi. Wish it would have cleared more of my stash but I'm happy with it.

      Delete