Tuesday, April 4, 2023

This is ridiculous!

 All other bloggers seems to have a straight sense of what's they plan...

Somehow I keep going off-track...

I bought this wonderful piece at our club's online garage sale.




Since it was a Christmas theme room, I thought I would add these things to it.

a corner shelf by my friend Trineke

poinsettia by Marijke

Doug and Melissa chair and ottoman

vase

tree

books

food tray

That just did not work.

So then I thought I would turn it into a china shop. 

That was lovely but then I had to find pieces that I could use to show off the china pieces and there was absolutely no place for them.







So then, I had to take all this to another place. 



So I guess that I need to get the Landygo set as as a setting


4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I guess it is better to have too many choices than not enough, lol! Maybe you could set each of the displays up quarterly with different themes until you find "just right". 😊
    Lovely pieces! It is fun just to get things out for a play every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Jodi. As you'll see, I had another choice! and went with it.
      You're right about the fun in looking at our choices!
      Maureen

      Delete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, Maureen. We have so many choices that it takes a while to land on exactly what we really want to do. Isn't that a wonderful problem to have? I love all of the pieces you are trying to choose between. No matter what you choose, you'll be a winner! - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you'll see, I choice even another direction! You're right. As my daughter says, this is a first world problem.

      Delete