Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Christmas vignette

Have been thinking a lot about it and trying various pieces in it.


The only Christmas tree fits in the ornament that I have in my stash is the great silver tree.

After trying several pieces of furniture in it, and talking it over with Joanne when she came over for a visit, the only solution to making this work is to go to 1:24 scale. 

And, of course, I don't have anything in 1:24 scale. I looked through my stash and tried a few things that I thought maybe could be worked on to fit....but nothing. :-(

Then, on Thursday, Joanne and I went to Tina's with a couple other mini friends and I spotted her container of 1:24 kits. Looked through it and found this:


I have always liked her shield back chairs so bought it.

Stained it with a black marker.

Ready to put together




Then I bought a book from bookbub.com and that's the end of the story until I finish the book.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment