Monday, July 1, 2024

Ta-Da!

Other than some paperwork on my desk, the workroom is clean! Actually finished last night but it was too late to post - bed won easily over computer.

All set to go!
Other side of the room.

Remember the trouble I was having flattening my art from Tina's class? In a last ditch effort to completely flatten them, I 'painted' the backs with a small amount of water, covered them with a sheet of aluminum foil, and once again put them under my heavy books.

Success at last!
These are the projects I am currently working on:
The bedroom with walk-in closet. I had been going to replace the closet door with the french door I bought at the garage sale but it was 9/16" taller than the current door so I took the path of least resistance and left it as it was. 
Now I have to make the closet and dress the bed. 

Have about a dozen things to add to the attic.

Proposed new art gallery.

The two display pieces I got from Liliane. The red glass sculpture is a scrap piece of glass that I got from a shop on the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia years ago. I coloured it with Gallery Glass.

The three sheets of copper that I bought at the garage sale
 that I'll use to make the focal point of the gallery.
This will be door prize at our condo's Potluck Christmas dinner.


Already looking less tidy!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment