Sunday, July 16, 2023

The crown molding gap

 Thanks to Jodi and Sheila, I have some really great advice on how to fix the crown molding. Thank you, ladies, for that. Well needed advice and I will take it.

However, I have some thoughts of my own.

First of all, I should have painted the top of the crown molding so the difference between the ceiling and the crown molding wasn't quite so evident.

Secondly, I should have taken Brooke Tucker's advice and put dots of superglue across the molding to keep it in place while the tacky glue dried.

I think if I had done both those things, I wouldn't have the gap.

But, who knows? 

So those are just thoughts that might help you in the future.


1 comment:

  1. I hope it helps! Can't wait to see the results. I have issues with gaps a lot and I'm going to try the superglue trick next time.

    ReplyDelete