Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Furniture for the nursery

 Erika dropped off the nursery furniture I bought from her almost two weeks ago but life has interfered with working on the roombox. I've got several other RL projects that I'm picking away at right now so minis are taking a back seat.

Beautiful canopy crib and cabinet

Will definitely be using both these. The two back legs on the crib have broken off but will be easy to repair.
Table, change table/chest of drawers and high chair

Table is good. Think I'll pad the top of the chest of drawers so it can be used as a change table. I like the high chair but can't see it in the room.

Metal dollhouse, cradle with doll and rocking horse

Have to have a dollhouse! I like the cradle but don't think I'll use it although I think I'll move the bbaby to the crib. Love the rocking horse.

filled cabinet

I like a lot of the contents on the shelves but would prefer to stick with the white furniture.

Rocking chair from my stash

EXCEPT for the rocking chair. I actually have a white one but Grandma Marie had a dark brown one when she had James so brown it will be.

Have to go through my stash  and see what accessories I can find. Already found a pink teddy bear.

But first thing I have to do is fix the gaps between the crown molding and the ceiling.....


4 comments:

  1. Wow Maureen! You've got so many amazing pieces to use for the nursery! I am so excited to see what I know will be an extraordinary room box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi. I really lucked out with the furniture.

      Delete
  2. Me gustan mucho todas la piezas.

    ReplyDelete