Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Christmas scene for DS Shirley

My sister, Shirley gave me this wonderful Christmas gift box years ago. Then when I bought the Santa and elf from our club Estate sale during the summer, I knew just what to do with them. I cut the box at the two corners and glued in a green carpet on the bottom and dropped side. Glued in the tired Santa in his chair, the table and elf. Still needed a little something so I framed a picture of the sleigh soaring through the air and it was finished. She loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea, Maureen. I have a lovely Christmas gift bag I was given this year and am thinking of doing something small inside it. I love these little vignettes for quick and cute impact. - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn. I just postted some pictures of a bag I finished in December with a link to an old post with instructions.

    ReplyDelete