Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Why I've been away...plus a bit of what happened in that time.....

 My two children bought me a new computer for Christmas last year. Since then I have had nothing but problems with Microsoft.

After July, I was unable to download pictures so I didn't do anything with my blog.

Anyway, in August, M.E.E. had another Estate garage sale where I bought the following items.

Wonderful display cabinet 21 3/8 x 12 5/8 x 2 5/8 with a plexiglas cover.

Fireglass screen and tools in the case

Millie August pleater and double-sided carpet tape

The black bear - thought he might be  bit small but I looked it up on Google: this one is 5 1/4" and an adult black bear would be about 5 to 6 feet so this is good to scale.

Two animal traps! The second one is open and can actually be tripped.

Three Christmas wreathes...can always use them.

Can always use these as table/desk legs.

These are beautiful towels

Nice little couch for not much money.

I'm not too sure why I bought this little brown furniture set...except it was only $2 and I thought I might be able to use it sometime

OMG, I absolutely love this piece. 

I have another duplicate piece in my stash that was made by my friend and mentor, Lorrie Saunders.
 So now I can keep Lorrie's piece and  use the second piece in my scene.

Got some great electrical connectors

Another story


6 comments:

  1. Very glad to see you back, Maureen! What a great haul from the MEE estate sale. I'm curious what you'll do with the bear and the traps, though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marijke. It's good to be back. Hope it's a more permanent thing. My next post (just published it) tells more about the traps and I think the bear will be understood.

      Delete
  2. What a nice bunch of useful purchases! I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice purchases, Maureen. I know you'll make good use of them! - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete