Thursday, November 2, 2023

A bit of a catch up - and back to the roombox

First of all, I want to tell you about something I just noted about the piano I told you about the other day. I think this is probably the fourth piano I have bought over the years. All the others have had just printed keyboards. This one has a keyboard that actually has individual keys! You can run your fingers over them and the ebony keys are raised from the ivory keys! WOW!

Now that I have shared that - back to the roombox.

My original idea was to have a second smaller room which would be a bathroom.

Then I was watching HGTV and thought, "Oh, my. I should make that second room into a walk-in closet."

Got out my Clothes, Hats, and Shoes bulletin boards...

and thought, "Oh, yes. I can clear most of this from my stash if I do that."

So now I'm trying to decide what to do with that second room.

BUT I need to show how to put the room together....

And part of it should be adding wallpaper and flooring ahead of time....

So I guess I will figure out where to put that wall for the second room, wallpaper the bedroom portion, and just leave the second room decoration for later.


 

2 comments:

  1. Es estupendo disponer de un piano en el que se muevan las techas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I'm excited to see it progress!

    ReplyDelete