Thursday, March 19, 2020

Online miniature sale, free colouring pages, free books

Like so many others, I'm self-isolating these days. I should be working on minis and maybe getting caught up on my many UFOs, not to mention all the kits I haven't even started yet but for now I'm not doing much of anything except reading.

Love this on FB...
Friend: How are you filling your time?
Me: I’m sewing and crafting.
Friend: What if you run out of supplies?

Me: Laughing uncrontrollably…

Online Show:
Another World Miniatures of Saskatchewan has a table at the online March Miniature Show (https://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/) from the 18th to 22nd of March.  Linda Maddaford wanted to let the Edmonton and Spruce Grove ladies know.  If they wish to order anything I can label each order, but send it out in one or two packages to save the cost of postage for everyone, just let me know who wants to receive the parcel and distribute there. 

Free colouring pages:
thesprucecrafts.com has some great free printable colouring pages for adults . Since I have a whole drawer full of coloured pens, pencils and markers, all I would have to do is print out some of these.

They also have a great miniature section run by Leslie Shepherd. Lots of ideas there.

Free Books:
If you're worried about running low on reading material, a great source of free books on line is bookbub. When you sign up, you get to choose your genres. I get an email everyday with a choice of about 10 books of which 1, 2 or 3 are free. Even new releases by well-known authors are pretty reasonably priced although I tend to stick with the free ones.

If I get around tto working on my minis, I will post an update.

For now, stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe and healthy.

    Me: Laughing uncrontrollably…

    Yep, that's me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen: Thank you so much for sharing these resources with us. There are lots of ideas there for keeping ourselves entertained until this terrible period is over. - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete