I took a photo of the RL sewing machine dials and resized it.
While the gesso was drying, I started making the work table. My original plan was to make the table top with the stir sticks but that would have given me a tabletop that was only 15" wide - much too narrow. So I decided to make the table top with a double layer of cardstock, the table skirt from three stir sticks and the legs from square toothpicks.
The cardstock ready to be glued together.
The skirt and legs glued to the tabletop.
Jim Collins and the pincushion was made from a cap filled with a piece of cotton ball and topped with a small piece of red felt.
Here the printed panel has been glued to the front of the machine. A straight pin was pushed through the left hand top piece and forms the needle. The foot plate is painted on with a bit of silver nail polish. The spool holder is another piece of straight pin. The punched out circles were pasted to the right hand end. Two pieces of thread (my one allowable addition to the list) were glued into the end of the machine: one has the foot control on the other end and the second has a bead for a plug.