Saturday, May 8, 2021

Happy Mother's Day - non-mini

The other project I have been working on...

My dear DIL, Julie, chose the most wonderful birthday/Mother's day gift from her, Sean and the grandchildren. 

They gave me a subscription to StoryWorth.com 

This is a company that sends me a question about my childhood/early life once a week.

My answer is sent to the company and to Julie (who then shares it with Sean, Jonah and Holly).

At the end of the year, all my answers will be compiled into a book and shared with them.

This is one of the most wonderful gifts I have ever been given.

My Dad and Mom wrote their autobiographies in 1996 and Sean and Leanne have their copies of them. So Julie thought that this was a way to get me to add to their stories.


5 comments:

  1. Realmente es un precioso regalo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. Han comenzado muchas conversaciones debido a las historias.

      Delete
  2. That is an amazing gift, Maureen! For you and for the entire family, now and future! I am going to look into this gift for both mine and Russ' moms! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jodi, I think your and Russ's moms would love it! I've had such great conversations with my grandchildren since they started reading the stories. And two of my sisters and I have been sharing a lot of memories too since I started.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful idea. I bet you are enjoying the reminiscences.

    ReplyDelete