Friday, August 1, 2014

Quilt Shop, Play Date

While I ponder lighting the Music Room, I'm hoping to finish the quilt shop that I'm making for DS Carol.

I didn't have it finished for our Show and Sale last year so I added some packing boxes and put up a Grand Opening sign (LOL).


I plan on making a round table to hold the Christmas fabric bolts below and boxes to hold the trims and spools of thread.


Haven't decided if I'll find a spot for this.

Lots of scissors and a couple rotary cutters to go on  the back wall peg board. Still have to make cutting templates and so on for that also.

Also, next week, my young friends, Meghan and Carter are coming for a day of mini-ing. Haven't quite decided what we'll work on yet. So I think I'll check out Kids' Korner from Miniature Collector for some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment