Friday, May 8, 2020

I am SO frustrated/picture frame

It took me almost two hours to download these pictures and I'm totally frustrated!

Then...they looked SO much better in the viewfinder than they do here...

Anyway....

I had a stripwood that had a piece cut out on the back to display a picture:


The top was smooth:

I sanded the wood, thenI used the Krylon gold leafing pen on the top and sides:

Because this is an earlier room and I wanted to give the picture frame some depth, I used some of the Flower Soft gold trim.

The wood with the trim..


I thought about using several of my "tools". But this cutter from Lee Valley worked best as it had a fresh blade.

After I had made the cuts, I had arranged them in my mitre square.

Now the connected the two pieces of the frame..

And here is the picture framed for the wall.

3 comments: