Saturday, June 8, 2019

Thank you all

who have been with me in your thoughts and prayers through these last few weeks.

I know I have to get my act together and start working on the roombox for Mirabel who is the housekeeper in Mom's building. That will be on my list.

But my first thing is going to Ontario to spend a week with my son (who receives his MBA on June 19), his beautiful wife and my two wonderful grandchildren.

As I was going through Mom'd papers, I came across this:

Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.

My past is full of incredibly wonderful memories that I will never  lose. 

2 comments:

  1. Maureen: I just wanted to pop in, knowing it's been a week now, and let you know you are still being thought about and I hope your pain is easing somewhat. The next year will be difficult because you have to go through all of the "firsts". The first birthday without her, the first Thanksgiving, etc. On those days, please remember there will always be someone sending warm thoughts your way. Your long distant friend - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marilyn,
      Yes, all of the 'firsts' are so difficult. And I will take great comfort in knowing that I have family and friends who will think of me at those times.
      Thank you so very much, Maureen

      Delete