Wednesday, March 20, 2019

WOW! Just like Christmas!

When DS Shirley picked me up yesterday to go to Mom's, she had a box of 'stuff' for me.

This book of Martha Stewart 12" x 12" cardstock. It's all lovely but the gingham sheets are particularly great.


A book of 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" cardstock....mostly too big but the last few sheets would make good kitchen counters.


Now this box is spectacular! It's a bit small ( 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" with the lid being 1 3/4" deep) but I think it will make a wonderful breakaway Christmas roombox. I may have to make all the furniture in 1:16 scale. Or maybe see if I can find enough smaller furniture in my stash. Won't have to do it until late November so I have time to think on it.

Five rolls of 4" wide shiny plastic.

A heart-shaped paper punch.

About 1/8 teaspoon of Swarovski crystals. Although Linda is supply us with some real gemstones on Saturday, I may be able some of the really small crystals then.
Actual size is about 1 square inch.
 These are real aquamarines that Shirley also gave me. A bit big for 1:12 scale but I'll see what happens.

This bag that turns into a lovely tote.


There were also 5 rolls of clear tape and a box of bubble wrap.

What fun! I have the best sisters!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you were pleased with the goodies . . . love my sisters!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen - so glad you're posting again too!! I love, love, love the kitchen you made for the lady who provides your Mom's evening meals. I'm also so glad to hear your Mom's still going strong after everything she went through. She's one strong lady! God bless. - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. I must admit that I love the kitchen too. Was hard to give it up but Ann has been such a blessing in our lives. We could not have kept Mom in her apartment so close to us without her.
      Glad you're posting again too! Love what you ladies from Fredricton are accomplishing! Great work!

      Delete