Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A bit at a time, my scissors

I finished putting the necklace stand together but still have to add necklaces to it. The bead necklace and earrings are made of the teensiest beads threaded on thread-thin wire. Took about 45 minutes to make them. Very fiddley - but love them. I made the watch and diamond bracelet on wax paper rather than a jewellery tray as I may want to put them on the vanity in the bedroom of my three room roombox rather than put them in the jewellery shop.


Do you think I have enough scissors?

This morning,  Leslie gave me this RL hanging holder with velcro strips on it.
Front

Back
Now it holds all my scissors!

I'll save you the bother - there are 34 pair!

2 comments:

  1. Muy bonita la joyería!!!
    Que bien que ahora tienes soporte para tus tijeras,yo soy igual que tú,amo las tijeras y tengo colección de ellas!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias pilar Realmente estoy disfrutando hacer la joyería.
      Aunque creo que necesito ordenar las tijeras.

      Delete