Thursday, August 4, 2016

Oh, I SO want this....

but I just don't know where I could put it :-(

Although when I was telling Sunni about it today (as four of us went to look at an estate), she suggested that it could be used as a "furniture" store - a temporary home for a lot of the furniture and accessories so many of us have. And since it's enclosed, dust wouldn't be a problem.

Kim  F. contacted the club for help in selling this incredible dollhouse.

I'll let her tell you about it:

My mother had this dollhouse made for me when I was 13 years old, many years ago.  The gentleman that made it was a wood worker as you can see from the detailed work.  When I first received it, it was wired and actually lit up in different places throughout the house.  Because of the age and being moved a few times, this feature is no longer working but with some TLC I know it would be operational in no time.









The dimensions are 44" across, 21" deep and 46" high with the stand.  If someone were to remove the stand it would be 13" lower.

I'm asking $150.00 obo for it. You can email me for more information.

Isn't it magnificent! It's front-opening which is my absolute favourite style and the inside is still neutral so you could have all the fun of decorating with none of the pain and work of building.

I truly hope this house will find a new home with someone who will enjoy it! Even if I can't figure out a way to make it my own ;-( 

1 comment: