Saturday, October 24, 2015

This and that, all day workshop

I checked the Put and Take before it closed on September 30 and picked up this interesting piece which I think I can use as a Christmas tree in one of the pieces that Val gave me:

6 1/2" tall (Think maybe I can decorate it with the rhinestones in my stash) Although I think most of the people I would do a Christmas scene for would prefer something more traditional....
Spoke with my neighbour, Sue, the other day and she said she had a gift for me:
top of cap is 1 1/2" across
Isn't it an incredible gift?

Great day! 

About half the club met today (Saturday) to work on the lamp roombox kit that we bought from Grandpa's Dollhouse.


Sandra S came up with this great use of LEGO blogs to support the back and sides of the room box! Thanks, Sandra!

Just thought I'd show you how some of the kits came together!





Members felt they would wait until they got home to deal with the painting and adding the electrical lighting kit to the back of the room.

It was a GREAT day!

PERSONAL: Hope to get everything tidied up before I leave on Tuesday night for Ontario. Am going to hear Colonel Chris Hadfield speak at the Arden Theatre tomorrow! Don't know if I'll have a chance to blog from Ontario so I'll get back to you sometime in early November.

No comments:

Post a Comment