First, I made a simple box for the quilt box trims:
Then I started on the box for the spools of thread:
This was a "by guess and by golly" thing so I didn't take measurements - just went by the seat of my pants:
I took a small sheet of 1/16" and glued four uprights on it:
that would fit the two different sizes of spools:
Because they would be at an angle, needed to have length on the left. (Actually, if you're planning on doing this, the top piece should be at a right angle.)
Given another coat of paint, then the areas were given a coat of Miniature Moveable glue and the spools of thread put in place.
And put in place on the back shelf of the room.
Sorry. As I said, it was "by guess and by golly" so I just did it and didn't do it as a proper tutorial.