Friday, February 22, 2013

Princess Auto

Joanne and I took a 'road trip' today to Princess Auto as she had seen a heat gun in their flyer for $10 (half price). First thing we spotted was a display of ratcheting bar clamps on special. Unfortunately, they only had two twelve inch ones left - and both were broken- but they had a pretty good supply left of six inch clamps so we each picked up two for only $2.99 each.


Joanne also got her heat gun - and we picked up a few other things. I love wandering around Princess Auto and haven't done it for a very long time.

There's a liquidation store just down the block and we checked it out also. Picked up a few things but nothing for minis.

Had a late  lunch at Swiss Chalet and looked over the workshops being offered at NAME National in Tucson in July. (Joanne and a few other MEE members are attending.)

1 comment:

  1. JELLO!! NEED SOME! Glad to hear you and Joanne had a nice day and got a few needed items. Pat M and I went out and did the same..I cherish those days..don't you? Warm weather is coming and very soon you and I will have a day together like that (I hope) :) BIG hugs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete