Sunday, January 13, 2013

An AHA! moment - love these!

I was getting near the end of the pieces of fabric that I had pulled from my stash to make the fabric bolts. Not really a problem because (1) I could go through my stash again and find more; (2) a couple friends in the building who quilt have offered scraps for this; and (3) I know I could call on members of the miniature club to help out. But I just want to get this part of the project finished - and soon!

Then I realized that some of the fabrics I had pulled have very different right and wrong sides. So I cut two pieces of each and doubled my possibilities.

The difference in the purple isn't quite as obvious as the differences in the other three but all in all this is going to be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment