Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Odds and ends

You may remember seeing this bottle of ketchup on my picnic table. It was made by Susan P. in Fredricton, NB, as a tidbit at Camp Mini Ha Ha a couple years ago.  Susan said at the time it was made from an artificial tears eye drop individual container.


So a week or so ago, walking home from WalMart, I spotted this on the sidewalk. It's by Bion Tears and it looks to me like the container Susan used. Haven't decided just what I'll make with it but it certainly has mini possibilities.
 With the cap removed.

I was over at Mom's a while back and we stopped in at an estate garage sale a couple doors down from her. It was the second day and I had really missed some beautiful things but these little pieces were free - my favourite price. LOL

The bevelled mirror base is 1 1/2" in diameter and the pineapple is 3/4" tall.

These Dutch klompen are just under 1 1/2" long. Might use them as planters for some tulips.

Pat in our club found these wonderful little bottles at a dollar store. They told her she could order more so she took orders and got them for several club members. The contents were different in many of them. The contents of mine will make wonderful aquarium gravel and the bottles will be great for canning jars in a kitchen.

Received this great carpet in the mail this morning from Barb K. as my prize for having taken part in her Trash to Treasure challenge on Canada Minis. Thanks, Barb.



2 comments:

  1. Great assortment of minis there for you to play with Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen,
    I visited the Miniature Enthusiasts of Edmonton Club last week as a guest as was delighted with it. I will return for the meeting on June 19th and the Garage Sale. I'm definitely going to join as a member in September and look forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies better over the next year!

    ReplyDelete