Sunday, November 13, 2011

Taking the weekend off...

Yesterday ended up being a family day :-)

DD Leanne came over in the morning to pick up the rabbit. (I had been pet-sitting while she and Rob went to the Dominican Republic for a week.) Had a good visit with her.

After she left, got a phone call from DS Carol. She and BIL Fred were at my Mom's. Frantically wrapped her and Marie's Christmas presents and took them over for her to take home with her. Had a good visit but had to leave before other sister Shirley and her husband Grahame arrived with Chinese food as I was going out for dinner with Leanne and Rob. (We ended up at Tony Roma's and had a great meal - hadn't been there in years.)

My workroom is such a mess that I can't find the box of hardware with the handles I need for the bathroom vanity so I have to take a break and do a cleaning before doing any more work on the house.

Our Pass It On Challenge on Canada Minis has ended for another year and I have to get all my offers in the mail to people who won them.

Also have to get the MEE club newsletter written and distributed before our Tuesday night meeting.

So hopefully I'll accomplish most of this today and can get back to work on the house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment