The outside was totally finished and Vern and I painted the inside pieces before I assembled it. (My kind of assembly - simply screwed together in about half an hour!)
A couple years ago I started to electrify it using tape wire but got stalled on that as I wasn't very keen on the thought of using a lot of wallpaper to cover up the tape. Then a while back, I discovered the method of wiring to a power strip on the back of the house/room. Did that with the Victorian Parlour and just loved it.
I think I have all the fixtures that I need to light the house so now it's time to finish the house and electrify it. All the windows need inside frames and curtains/drapes.
|Upper left: bathroom with laundry room in back.|
|Upper right: bedroom|
|Lower right: Living/Dining Room|
I have beads and findings to maybe tackle making a chandelier for the dining area. Have to think about that...
|Lower left: kitchen|
Tomorrow I'll dig out my box of lighting fixtures and decide what will go where then empty out all the furniture and get to work!