Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yippee!

Won "Judee's Beds" by Judee Williamson on e-bay from my friend Tommi (seller id dreammer57). Tommi's downsizing so will have some great offers coming up.

This means that my next project will be the bedroom roombox now that I will have instructions on dressing the canopy bed.

Don't know how much mini-ing I'll get done today. I look after setting up for our building's Wednesday afternoon coffee klatsch and I really must tidy up my workroom.

It's amazing how much of a mess I can make just creating a few small items.

Last Thursday Danielle Perry's daughter dropped off a fair-sized box of items that Danielle, who is downsizing, has donated to the children's grab bags in September. What a great time I had checking things out! In addition to being a dealer at our Edmonton Show, Danielle is very supportive of the hobby and last year donated a pile of Nutshell News to be distributed to prospective club members. Great lady!

All my dealer registration forms, etc., were lost when my computer crashed so I also have to retype them and get them out to our dealers. The show is on Sunday, September 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Executive Royal Inn West Edmonton 10010 - 178 St.Edmonton, Alberta, T5S 1T3. If you are interested in selling at the show (or know someone who might be), contact me at mheucher@shaw.ca and I'll send you the information. Tables are $6.50 a foot and are available in 4', 6' and 8' lengths (or combinations of those lengths).

No comments:

Post a Comment