Monday, May 9, 2011

One UFO down.......

I momentarily thought about choosing wiring the Bombay house as my second UFO to finish but decided I should choose something that would be easier to take to the Show in September.

The bedroom was another possibility but it contains a canopy bed and I’m still waiting to find out if I’m successful bidder on Judee Williamson’s book, “Judee’s Beds”, as I’ve never done a canopy bed before.

In April last year, Cheryl, Lucille and I went to Kelowna for their Show and Sale. One of the great things I purchased there was a two story roombox.

After much thought, I decided to make this into a detective’s office over a bar. 

The office has been painted, carpeted, and a working window installed in the right hand wall.



While the bar itself has been decorated, there are a lot of furnishings to be built. The bar, of course; a booth or two on the back right wall; and I want to make a dart board in a case to go at the front of the right wall.

The floor was made with iron-on edging veneer ironed to cardstock, sanded and stained.




This is only 7 5/8" deep so I don't plan on electrifying it.

That’s all that’s firm in my mind at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment