Thursday, February 6, 2020

Mini Day Out, February 29, 2020

For several years, I've held a Mini Day Out in the Social Room of my condo building. It's been awhile so I decided that it was time to hold another one. To my shock and dismay, it's been almost four years since the last one. I guess with so many of our club workshops being held here, they sort of got lost in the shuffle.

They are simply get-togethers of people who love miniatures. Anyone is welcome to come and work on UFOs, bring problems to get ideas for solutions, and just share ideas.

Attendees share the rental cost ($50.00) of the room and I will supply lunch.

I realize that many of you are too distant to attend but if you live close enough and would like to come, please email me and I'll send you the information.

Further, if  you are ever planning on being in the Edmonton, Alberta, area and would like to get together with fellow miniaturists, please email me and I'll try to plan a get-together.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do too, Sheila. It's always great fun to get together with fellow miniaturists.

      Delete