Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Jewellery store front finished!

I curled the greenery in the vase in the entry.

 Found the store hours sign and Visa and MasterCard signs and shrunk them down then glued them in the window of the door.

Put the glass back in the shop window.

The top left necklace was from my stash and I'm pretty sure it was by the late Sherrill Bedu of Calgary. The bottom left necklace is by Judy Lawton of Penticton who gave it to me years ago when Cheryl H., Lucille L. and I went to the Kelowna Show and Sale.

Most of the jewellery forms and much of the jewellery was taught in Linda Austin's class. The rest of the jewellery I made from beads, stones and findings in my stash.

I still have lots of forms and supplies left so I'll be making more jewellery later for a bedroom that I'm working on.

This has been SUCH fun!

11 comments:

  1. Te ha quedado preciosa esa fachada de joyería!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I love the case - wish I had several more of them but don't think they're being made anymore.
      Maureen

      Delete
  3. Te ha quedado preciosa- Muy buenos los detalles de la puerta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Isabel. Creo que las señales le dan ese toque final.

      Delete
  4. I love the final product, Maureen. The jewellery is fabulous but the way you've brought it all together is beautiful. Even the choice of wallpaper - classy but subdued so as not to take anything away from the jewellery. Great job. - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. I can't take credit for the wallpaper. The case came already wallpapered. Wish I had several more - would do a whole row of little shops.
      Hugs, Maureen

      Delete
  5. Muy bonita, un trabajo de joyería muy bien hecho:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful facade, and, I love the door signs too.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drora.
      I think the signs complete the "shop" look.
      Hugs, Maureen

      Delete