Friday, September 21, 2018

First MEE workshop of the year - HATS

Marg and Tina taught the first workshop of the new MEE year. Marg showed us how to make hats from straw and Tina showed us how to make hats from aida stitching material (to be continued at the general meeting when our pieces had dried.)

I'm sorry. I was tired and my back hurt so I didn't get pictures of all the great hats that members made...and I didn't get much made myself.

However, I did show my hats from the last hat workshop that Lorry and Sunni taught years ago.


I find that making hats is very addictive. Sort of like eating peanuts or potato chips - you can't eat/make just one!

While preparing for this workshop, I discovered that I could not find the hat mold that I bought from Lorry's estate....

So I have to get my workroom and desk cleaned before I can do much more.

BUT before that I have to work on my penthouse...First of all, I have to glue it together (Could not believe when I took it to the show and sale that it was only pinned together!).

So lots of putzy, little things to do for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment