Saturday, January 6, 2018

Laser poop

I had hoped to be organized enough to post in time for the blog to be on the same day. Don't think that's going to happen.

So this is all on Saturday!

DS Shirley and I went over to Mom's at noon to give her a perm....well, Shirley gives the perm.... I'm just the helper. Left at two and ran some errands and, once home, washed the towels, etc., we had used.

Made a pot of chili and ate.

Hadn't realized that, for some reason, I was so tired that I fell asleep for a couple hours.

So much for all the cleaning and organizing I had planned to do.

But I did manage to get hangers attached to the bulletin boards that Joanne had given me.



The first bulletin board was one for the the "laser poop". The pieces for this were almost entirely from M.E.E. member, Tina. However, there was a bag of laser poop and other things that Joanne had brought back for me from Earth and Tree in New Hampshire. (Took me a LONG time to sort through that!)

From the Earth and Tree bag were these spools. At first, I thought I'd offer them to club members who might have a use for them. Then (light bulb moment!), I realized they would make wonderful lamp bases!

I love those moments when I see something in an entirely different light!


From one big bag, I finally got everything separated and on the bulletin board so it's visible and usable!

Didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped but....

2 comments:

  1. What an Intriguing title for a post- hahaha
    I have always admired your bulletin board system of organization Maureen which I consider unique and an effective way of keeping your minis visible and at the ready, but getting them sorted prior to attached would wear me out too, but a wee catnap can be oh so refreshing. ;D
    Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Elizabeth, the title sure got your attention. LOL.
      As you well know, the bulletin boards just simplify my mini life so much!
      Admittedly, getting them sorted takes a lot of time but, on the other hand, if I did it more than once or twice a year, it would be much easier!
      Think I'll do a post on them soon.
      Maureen

      Delete